Potassium nitrate is a water-soluble NK fertilizer containing 13.7% nitrate and 46% potassium oxide (38.4%). Comparable with other water-soluble potassium sources.
LXJL Chem Potassium Nitrate offers additional benefits including:
– 100% Natural origin.
– High purity and low salt index.
– High solubility.
– Low chlorine level.
– Non detectable Perchlorates level. (virtually free )
– Slightly acidic pH.
– High N: K ratio and readily available nitrate nitrogen.
– Free flowing.
– Low moisture content.
LXJL Chem Potassium Nitrate is easy and safe to use.
– Total Nitrogen 13.7%
– Total potassium oxide (K2O): 46.2%
– Water insoluble: 0.01%
– pH of a dilute solution: 6.0-8.0
– Form: White crystalline powder
– Bulk density loose: 1.10-1.20 t/m3
Our NOP is mainly applied for the production of high value crops: in
– Direct fertilizer application
– Water-soluble NPK fertilizer mixtures
– Liquid feeds
Itís difficult to find educated people about this topic, but you seem like you know what youíre talking about! Thanks
Im excited to discover this site. I need to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!! I definitely liked every little bit of it and I have you book-marked to check out new things on your website.